- H97193 000000000 H97193000000000
IK Multimedia IK AmpliTube 3 Software Download
- Write a Review
AmpliTube 3 has a massive selection of gear, and the IK development team is continuously building upon that selection. In this, the complete AmpliTub...Read More
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
AmpliTube 3 has a massive selection of gear, and the IK development team is continuously building upon that selection. In this, the complete AmpliTube 3 flagship full version, there are 160 individual pieces of gear to choose from.
IK's patented technologies allow us to create the most realistic sounding models on the planet. Fender, Ampeg, Orange, Soldano, Seymour Duncan, T-Rex, Jet City and more, that have exclusively teamed up with IK to offer an ultra-accurate reproduction of their gear for the AmpliTube range.
AmpliTube 3 is the only guitar and bass tone software that gives you the ability to add gear to your virtual collection one piece at a time. This is the Custom Shop feature and it's truly visionary because now you can buy only the gear you want or need. IK is constantly adding new gear to the mix with more hardware manufacturers partnering with us to bring their gear to your virtual world.
Whatever your specialty, you'll find AmpliTube an extremely valuable and flexible tool, expanding your creative palette with some of the world's most sought after gear. AmpliTube 3 can be used as a sophisticated multi-effects processor in its standalone version that you can integrate into your live rig thanks to its instantaneous preset switching. AmpliTube is also a plug-in for your DAW for live tracking or re-amping guitar and bass tracks, or for having an arsenal of vintage and modern effects to apply also on synthesizers and instruments, vocals, drum tracks and more.
To use AmpliTube as a guitar or bass tone machine, you have to connect your guitar to your computer. Once connected AmpliTube gives you the exact signal chain you'd use live and/or in studio: tuner -> pedal boards -> amp heads -> speaker cabs -> mics with room effects -> rack effects. Plus, you can configure two complete rigs and run in stereo.
There are also eight different series/parallel "routing" options available that give you total signal chain control, allowing you to configure tones for every possible playing scenario. You can select different configurations on the fly as you see fit: dual pedal boards running into a single amp head split to two cabs with different mic sets for each running into a single rack with a compressor and graphic EQ, just as an example. The combinations are endless.
AmpliTube 3 features an incredibly detailed cabinet, microphone and room module that lets you virtually recreate your favorite recording space. You can mic your cabinet with two mics and freely place the mics around the speaker to find the "sweet" spot. You can also control the mix between mic 1 and mic 2, and change the overall "depth" of the cabinet itself. Then, you can control the room reflection and ambience utilizing the room mic positioning tool. All of mic placement options are freely movable (just click and drag), so making adjustments to the room vibe are a breeze.
Presets - The key to live performance
The entire AmpliTube chain can be easily saved, organized and recalled through the advanced built-in preset browser. Presets can be tagged and stored using a series of searchable, user defined keywords and attributes. Plus, the online preset XChange service allows users to post and share presets they created, with a growing community of AmpliTube users.
You can save presets for a single piece of gear, or for a complete signal chain. Presets can be organized and stored in up to 4,000 patch locations, in banks of A-B-C-D patches, that make AmpliTube ideal for using it live with MIDI floor controller pedal boards.
Universal MIDI Control
You can control AmpliTube live using IK dedicated guitar and bass interface and controllers such as StompIO, StealthPedal or StealhBoard with direct programming of the controller using AmpliTube graphical interface, or you can quickly configure it to be used with any traditional MIDI controller by quickly associating patches to MIDI program changes and knobs, switches, pedals to MIDI continuous controller, using the included MIDI learn function.
High Resolution Sound
AmpliTube can work as a 64-bit plug-in for the most popular DAW (such as Pro Tools, Logic, GarageBand, Cubase, Live, Reaper) or can be used in stand-alone mode in Mac OS X and Windows. The plug-in and standalone versions offer the same function and sound, but the standalone version also offers a built-in four-track recorder so you can capture your ideas at the moment of inspiration. Both the standalone and plug-in versions are included when you install AmpliTube. Rock On!
The Art of IK's Science
Since 1997 with the release of T-RackS analog modeled mastering suite, IK has been one of the pioneers in the digital tone generation and analog gear modeling field - unraveling the secret DNA and true behavior of analog components and recreating them for the next generation of musicians, engineers and producers. With unique technologies like DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling), VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) IK models have set the industry standard evidenced by our co-branding recognition from the most influential partners in the industry such as Fender, Ampeg, Orange, Soldano and many more.
IK is proud of its "Made In Italy" passionate craftsmanship heritage and treats each of the models as a unique project - a process that we feel has now been perfected. All the originals are painstakingly researched and collected, paying extreme attention to critical sonic details like finding the best sounding model series or same era-matching speakers.
The original amplifier or effect is then accurately measured and a virtual circuit representation of it is coded in software, carefully matching each component's value and circuit details. Then, a comparison of the electrical signals between the original and the model ensures that the model's behavior matches the original circuit behavior in the gear. After this phase we start a complex audio-engineering comparison with the original amplifier or effect to the modeled version. This is followed by a series of tweaks and fine-tuning to the circuit and the sonic characteristics of the model. The result is a sound indistinguishable from the original when fed with various guitar signals and dynamics.
The window size of AmpliTube standalone on a default Windows 7 desktop is 870 x 809 pixels. The actual window size may vary slightly depending if you are using Windows XP or Windows 8 and what font size you have selected. Any display with vertical resolution over 809 pixels will fit it. A common screen size is 1600 x 900, or in the case of Macbooks, 1440 x 900. Displays with a vertical resolution of 800 pixels should allow you to use AmpliTube, but you may experience some top or bottom clipping.
State-of-the-art amplifier modeling.
- Industry-standard sound with DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Massive database of presets with multiple guitar and bass oriented tags and keywords, advanced search function, rig visualization and more plus free online sharing service for user presets called "Preset XChange"
- Perfect integration with IK's range of audio interfaces and controllers such as StealthPlug, SteathPedal, StealthBoard and StompIO allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 4-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any WAV, AIFF, SD2, Apple CAF, FLAC, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch - the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
Order today--IK was an innovator in amp modeling and they remain a leader.
IK AmpliTube 3 Software Download
- System Requirements
- Mac (64-bit CPU, 32- or 64-bit Mac OS)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS
- Note: on 64-bit systems, the plug-in also works in 32-bit compatibility mode
- Windows (32- and 64-bit)
- Minimal: Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 1GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS