- H95960 000000000 H95960000000000
Ilio Ilio Synthogy Ivory II Upright Pianos
- Write a Review
The award-winning features and technology that have made Ivory II the choice of many industry professionals and reviewers all over the world comes to...Read More
The award-winning features and technology that have made Ivory II the choice of many industry professionals and reviewers all over the world comes to Ivory II Upright Pianos. This classic collection of four Vertical Pianos now enjoys the full benefits of the powerful Ivory II piano DSP engine, with Harmonic Resonance Modeling for true Sympathetic String Vibration. With each of the four Upright Pianos boasting more velocity layers, pedal noise enhancements, half-pedaling, and more, Ivory II Uprights offers a more intimate and authentic playing and listening experience than ever before.
In addition to the Ivory II features, the heart of this collection is the four superb Upright Pianos. Each piano was carefully chosen, and the classic instruments selected after an exhaustive search among hundreds of vintage uprights. Each of these authentic pianos is brimming with character and recorded with Synthogy's renowned and meticulous attention to detail to capture the unique personalities of these instruments.
Ivory II Upright Pianos includes the following instruments:
A brand new Yamaha U5 upright
Yamaha uprights are widely regarded as among the best uprights built today. The model U5 is the top of their upright line. Expertly tuned and regulated, it is a great piano for a modern pop, rock or jazz recording. Many musicians and producers love the way this upright sits in a mix and adds personality to the music.
1914 A.M. Hume upright
A big, American-made upright from the "golden age" of piano building, Hume pianos are highly regarded by knowledgeable piano technicians for their excellent build quality and resonant sound. This particular instrument was chosen for its tremendous tone and its all-original parts which were carefully maintained over the years. This classic vintage American upright is perfect for blues, rock, vintage jazz or roots music, and yet versatile enough for virtually any style of music. Outstanding as a solo instrument or in the mix.
Honky Tonk, Barroom Upright
1915 Packard upright
Another big, old American upright with all-original parts, though this instrument has enjoyed a more "colorful" life than the Hume. This particular piano comes by its barroom sound authentically, having been the house piano at the famous Cheers bar in Boston for many years. Custom detuned in the genuine "honky tonk" style, this beauty has loads of smoky, scotch-and-soda character.
A genuine, early 1900s, upright with real tacks in the hammers
Like the Barroom Upright, this piano is the real deal, not a synthetic emulation. Custom prepared for our recording session with metal tacks inserted into the hammer felts, and "not perfectly" tuned, this instrument is a turn of the century classic. The Tack Piano is an authentic sound that continues to be used in everything from traditional period and roots music, to classic pop and modern experimental rock.
Ivory II Upright Pianos comes complete with the award-winning Ivory II piano engine, with all of the same great features included. There are also additional features such as custom upright soundboard DSP, and a selectable "creaks and clunks" layer, to provide an even more authentic upright playing experience.
Ivory II Upright Pianos is a full fledged, free-standing Virtual Instrument, which can run as a plug-in or standalone. Or, if you are an existing Ivory II user, Ivory II Upright Pianos will install directly into your existing Ivory II library, giving you access to all of Ivory II's pianos and features from one great interface.
A quartet of high-quality upright pianos for your virtual instrument collection.
- Four hand-selected Upright Pianos including:
- Yamaha U5 Modern Upright
- 1914 A.M. Hume Vintage Upright
- Honky Tonk, Barroom Upright
- Real Tack Piano
- Includes the award-winning Ivory II piano engine
- More than 84GB Core Library
- Up to 16 Velocity Layers
- Harmonic Resonance Modeling for True Sympathetic String Resonance
- Custom Upright Soundboard Emulation DSP
- Separate, selectable "creaks and clunks" layer, for added character
- Pedal Noise Enhancements
- Synthogy's exclusive, powerful 32-bit Sample Playback and DSP engine, designed specifically for recreating the acoustic piano
- Release samples triggered by velocity and duration
- Timbre-shifting, Parametric EQ and new Synth Layer controls for powerful sound sculpting capabilities
- All 88 keys individually sampled in up to 16 dynamic levels
- Incorporates exclusive Sample Interpolation Technology used for ultra-smooth velocity and note transitions
- World-class digital FX including Real Ambience, Chorus and EQ
- Customizable User Controls for Timbre, Stereo Width and Perspective, Velocity Response, Mechanical Key Noise, Lid Position and more
- Tuning Tables
- Optional synth pad layer for modern/pop combinations
- Dozens of new programs and effects presets
- Ivory II's "unified interface" feature enables you to use just a single instance, and one interface, to play and control all of Ivory II's pianos, no matter how many pianos you install
Keep the sound upright with this exceptional collection. Order today!
Ilio Synthogy Ivory II Upright Pianos
- Minimum System Requirements
2GHz Dual Core PowerPC G5 or 1.8 GHz Intel Core Duo or equivalent CPU
15GB free hard drive space
Hard drive speed of at least 7200 RPM
DVD-ROM drive for installation
iLok key (not included)
2.5GHz Dual Core PowerPC G5 or 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo CPU
84GB free hard drive space
Any AU, AAX, RTAS, or VST 2.0 plug-in host, or the included Ivory standalone application
Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
On OS X 10.5 and newer, Ivory II supports AU 32 and 64-bit moded
Otherwise, Ivory II supports 32-bit AU, VST, and RTAS formats
DVD-ROM drive for installation
iLok key (not included)
Any AAX, RTAS or VST 2.0 plug-in host, or the included Ivory Cantabile application
Windows XP SP2 (32 bit), Windows Vista (32- or 64-bit), Windows 7/8 (32- or 64-bit)