- Product H76203
Arturia Analog Laboratory (Software Only)
- Write a Review
Whether you need huge pads and washes, fat and punchy bass tones or screaming lead timbres, Arturia's Analog Laboratory is an excellent software solu...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Powerful software for analog synthesizer timbres.
Whether you need huge pads and washes, fat and punchy bass tones or screaming lead timbres, Arturia's Analog Laboratory is an excellent software solution for all of your analog synthesizer emulation needs.
Analog Laboratory offers 3500 legendary classic synthesizer sounds from Arturias vintage analog recreations: Minimoog, Prophet V, CS-80, Jupiter-8, ARP, Prophet VS and Moog Modular.
But Analog Laboratory goes further by offering a unique interface to tweak them all as well as the ability to edit each of them in depth.
With the addition of 200 scenes organized by genres, including drum loops, advanced arpeggiation melodies and ways to allocate sounds to different parts of your keyboard, Analog Laboratory is likely to become one of your favorite synth workstations.
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, its highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- Main Features
- 3500 Synth sounds selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS and Jupiter-8V).
- TAE powered sounds
- 200 Scenes organized by musical genre.
- Straightforward editing for each sound.
- In-depth editing on the original synths for the owners of Arturia Classic Analog recreations.
- Organize presets view by name, instrument, type, CPU usage, favorites, or user presets.
- MIDI Assign Features
- MIDI learn controllers: 1 clickable encoder, 10 encoders, 8 sliders, 11 switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel.
Great deal on great synthesizer sounds, order today.
Analog Laboratory (Software Only)
- Platform Specifications
Mac OS X: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
PC/Windows: 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
Mac (Intel only) : 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU