- Write a Review
Professional body pack transmitter for wireless systems.
Audio-Technica's 700 Series Freeway wireless delivers professional features and sound quality. These easy-to-use wireless systems feature eight selectable frequency-coordinated channels, diversity operation for increased range/reliability, automatic frequency scanning, Tone Lock squelch and more. For multiple-mic applications, as many as eight systems may be used together. The ATW-T701 UniPak Body-Pack transmitter works with all AT microphones and cables.
If you are designing a system with an AT lavalier or headset microphone, this is a high-quality transmitter that will fit perfectly into your scheme. It is a favorite of exercise instructors, business presenters, auctioneers, tour guides and other professionals who need clear, intelligible wireless vocal reproduction. The UniPak transmitters also have a 1/4" input for guitar operation.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 8 selectable frequency-coordinated UHF channels
- Use up to 8 simultaneous systems—all channels compatible
- Separate guitar/mic trim control
- Switchable high/low RF power
- Internal channel selector
- Multi-color battery/power indicator, AA operation
Order today and experience hands-free presentation for your arts, exercise or business presentations.
700 Series Freeway Wireless System ATW-T701 UniPak Body-Pack Transmitter
- RF Power Output: High: 10 mW; Low: 5 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB, A-weighted
- Input Connections: High impedance, low impedance, bias
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA alkaline (not included)
- Current Consumption: High: 140 mA; Low: 130 mA, typical
- Battery Life: App. 8 hours (High); 10 hours (Low)
- (depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 2.56" x 4.13" x 0.73"
- Net weight: 2.8 oz
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.