- H73903 000000000 H73903000000000
Audio-Technica AT831cT4 Cardioid Condenser lav wired for Shure w/o power supply
- Write a Review
The Audio-Technica AT831cT4 is an affordable, reliable, great-sounding condenser microphone designed for use with Shure wireless systems. It is a fav...Read More
The Audio-Technica AT831cT4 is an affordable, reliable, great-sounding condenser microphone designed for use with Shure wireless systems. It is a favorite among worship leaders, corporate presenters, auctioneers, and others who need to amplify their voice in public speaking environments.
This model is equipped with a TA4F-type connector that fits most Shure wireless microphone systems, and includes a clothing clip, windscreen and a 55" cable.
Professional quality lavalier microphone for Shure wireless systems.
- Crisp, full-sounding voice pickup
- High gain before feedback
- Excellent suppression of background noise
- Rugged construction
Order now and make sure your message comes across loud and clear.
AT831cT4 Cardioid Condenser lav wired for Shure w/o power supply
- ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 40-16,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY -42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE 250 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 141 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL) 112 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- SWITCH Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT (MICROPHONE) 0.1 oz (2.8 g)
- WEIGHT (POWER MODULE) 2.9 oz (81 g)
- DIMENSIONS (MICROPHONE) 0.98" (25.0 mm) long,
- 0.40" (10.2 mm) diameter
- DIMENSIONS (POWER MODULE) 3.66" (92.9 mm) long,
- 0.74" (18.9 mm) diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR (POWER MODULE) Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- CABLE 4.0 m (13.1') long (permanently attached to microphone), 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector