- #H71549 000001002 H71549000001002
Audio-Technica BP893c MicroEarset Headset Condenser Mic for Wireless Systems
Sennheiser 3.5 mm Beige
- Write a Review
With its ergonomically molded earpiece and unobtrusive one-inch boom, Audio-Technica's BP893c MicroEarset offers inconspicuous placement along with c...Read More
With its ergonomically molded earpiece and unobtrusive one-inch boom, Audio-Technica's BP893c MicroEarset offers inconspicuous placement along with clear, natural vocal pickup. Its lightweight low-profile design makes the microphone ideal for use in theatrical performances, houses of worship and broadcast studios.
The BP893c MicroEarset is positioned unobtrusively over the ear. Its omnidirectional miniature condenser capsule offers outstanding pickup tailored for natural vocal reproduction, with audio reproduction similar to that of a high-quality lavalier microphone. The microphone is also ideal for use in violin pickup; wear the BP893 over the ear as usual, with no need for clamps on the violin.
The BP893c features a BP893 omnidirectional condenser headworn microphone with a 1.4 m (55") permanently attached miniature cable that is unterminated. Comes with an AT8440 cable clip, two AT8157 windscreens, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a carrying case.
Note: power module not included.
Lightweight and unobtrusive, with natural voice reproduction.
- Outstanding clarity and intelligibility
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Extremely unobtrusive, 1-inch flexible boom
- Secure over-the-ear placement
- Extended frequency response for natural vocal reproduction
- Available in black and beige, wired and wireless models
Get the mobility and sound quality you need.
BP893c MicroEarset Headset Condenser Mic for Wireless Systems
- Element: fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -34 dB (19.9 mv) re 1V at 1 PaH
- Maximum input sound level: 114 dB dB dB spl, 1 kHz at 3% T.H.D.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Current consumption 0.1 mA typical at 5V (wireless only)
- Voltage range 2.5-11V (wireless only)
- Weight (microphone): microphone, boom & earpiece: 2.0 g (0.07 oz)
- microphone: 8.1 mm (0.32") long 2.6 mm (0.10") diameter
- boom: 26.4 mm (1.04") long, 1.07 mm (0.04")
- Output connector (power module): integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable 1.4 m (55"), unterminated
- Accessories furnished:
- BP893c: AT8440 cable clip, two AT8157 windscreens, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a style m31 carrying case.
- BP893-th: AT8440 cable clip, two AT8157 windscreens, two AT8156 element covers, a moisture guard, and a style m31 carrying case.
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Audio-Technica BP893c MicroEarset Headset Condenser Mic for Wireless Systems:
I added this as an option to our ATW-3131 Wireless Lavaliere Systems (we have 3). I am an A/V Engineer for a movie company in California and we use these for company, meetings, sales presentations, in-house training seminars, etc. I really like the benefits that a small omnidirectional condenser worn over the ear can give someone making a presentation. It is always in the right place! I just used this mic on our company's President for his recent company wide meeting and everyone was complementing me on how well he sounded. It produces speech very naturally and he appreciated just how small and almost invisible it is.
A real winner in my opinion and priced hundreds less than some of the alternatives in this mic style. I appreciated the hard plastic storage case as well.