- J01586 000000000 J01586000000000
Line 6 Relay V75-SC 14 Channel Digital Wireless Handheld Transmitter w/ Super Cardioid Capsule
- Write a Review
V75-SC delivers unparalleled vocal clarity and articulation-with the reliability you expect from industry-standard Relay digital wireless. The super-...Read More
V75-SC delivers unparalleled vocal clarity and articulation-with the reliability you expect from industry-standard Relay digital wireless. The super-cardioid polar pattern isolates vocals and rejects stage noise. Perform with confidence knowing your vocals will cut through the mix. The super-cardioid pattern additionally allows for greater monitor volume before feedback. With 24-bit, 10Hz-20kHz performance, exceptional dynamic range and no compression or expansion,
Relay V75-SC sounds and performs like a wired mic, with one major difference: four Mic Models. With the V75-SC, you can capture the sound of the world's most celebrated super-cardioid microphones including Shure Bets58A, AKG D5, EV N/D767 and the Line 6 original. There's a choice for every voice and venue.
Finally, with a durable metal body and custom hard-shell touring case, Relay V75-SC is ready for the rigors of the road.
Patented wireless technology and mic modeling for the stage.
- Incredible sound quality
- Super-cardiod capsule
- 24-bit performance
- Wireless convenience
Order today and address any voice, any venue.
Relay V75-SC 14 Channel Digital Wireless Handheld Transmitter w/ Super Cardioid Capsule
- Professional super-cardioid microphone capsule designed for supreme vocal clarity (receiver sold separately)
- Crystal-clear, compander-free, 24-bit digital transmission
- The widest dynamic range of any digital wireless transmitter—118dB
- 4 onboard microphone models, including three based on* the world's most legendary super-cardioid live mics
- Shure Beta 58A
- AKG D5
- Electro-Voice N/D767
- Line 6 original super-cardioid
- Rugged, tour-tough metal body
- Includes custom hard-shell touring case with soft inner padding
- 14 always-available channels
- 10Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Backlit LCD display for fast and easy operation
- 8 hours battery life with 2 AA batteries
- Low Power Mode for extending battery life
- Lockout switch to prevent changes during performance
- Transmitter Naming for identifying transmitters in a multi-system application
- Includes chrome and black grilles