A quality microphone/transmitter with infrared receiver sync, programmable mute button, and more.
The handheld Sennheiser SKM 300-845 G3 Wireless Transmitter has a capsule based on Sennheiser's successful evolution 800 series microphones. Power and presence meet control as the supercardioid mic capsule rejects feedback while providing rich and detailed voice reproduction. The transmitter's programmable mute button silences the microphone when needed, and it can also be used as a push-to-talk toggle.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute button
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- SKM 300-845 G3 handheld transmitter (dynamic, supercardioid)
- MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 2 batteries
Get the quality vocals you desire with this handheld mic/transmitter. Order today!