Supercardioid condenser mic/transmitter with HDX compander for crystal-clear sound.
The handheld Sennheiser SKM 300-865 G3 Wireless Transmitter is powerful and sensitive at the same time. Elite condenser technology reproduces vocal nuances reliably and precisely. The supercardioid configuration guarantees the least possible feedback. Finally, the transmitter's programmable mute button offers the valuable option of silence when needed.
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 24 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization via infrared interface from receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Battery indication in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Programmable Mute button
- Easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- SKM 300-865 G3 handheld transmitter (condenser, supercardioid)
- MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 2 batteries
Excellent vocals are possible with this excellent combo mic/transmitter. Order one today!