- 270921 000000000 270921000000000
Shure MX183 Microflex Lavalier Microphone
- Write a Review
The Shure MX183 is a wired Lavalier electret condenser microphone designed for speech and vocal pickup, general purpose sound reinforcement, recordin...Read More
The Shure MX183 is a wired Lavalier electret condenser microphone designed for speech and vocal pickup, general purpose sound reinforcement, recording, and remote monitoring applications. It can be clipped to neckties, lapels, and other articles of clothing. The MX183 Lavalier microphone has a omnidirectional polar pattern and low handling noise. Includes belt-clip preamp, rotatable tie clip, dual tie clip, and snap-fit windscreen.
Interchangeable cartidges for optimized pickup pattern.
- Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
- Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
- Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
- Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
- Advanced RF filtering
Order today and enjoy Shure quality at an affordable price.
MX183 Microflex Lavalier Microphone
- Type: Condenser (electret bias)
- Frequency Response: 50 to 17,000 Hz
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Output Impedance: EIA rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
- Open Circuit Sensitivity (at 1 kHz, ref. 1V/Pascal*): -27.5 dB (42.2 mV); All settings -12 dB at 0 gain *1 Pascal = 94 dB SPL
- Max SPL (1kHz at 1%THD, 1 k ohm load): 116.7 dB; All settings +6 dB at 0 gain
- Equivalent Output Noise (A-weighted): 20.5 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (referenced at 94 dB SPL):73.5 dB
- Dynamic Range at 1 k ohm load: 96.2 dB; 100 dB at 0 gain
- Power Requirements: 11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA
- Common Mode Rejection: 45.0 dB minimum
- Polarity: Positive sound pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector.
- Environmental Conditions: Operating Temperature Range: -18 to 57 degrees C (0 to 135 degrees F); Storage Temperature Range: -29 to 74 degrees C (-20 to 165 degrees F)
- Cable: Shielded 1.2 meter (4 ft.) cable terminated with a 4-Pin Female Mini Connector (TA4F)
- Dimensions (length x diameter): 3.89 " x .79" (99 x 20 mm)