- 585020 000000000 585020000000000
Allora AAEC-304 Eb Clarinet
- Write a Review
The Allora AAEC-304 Eb Clarinet is an excellent choice for the student desiring to expand their repertoire. Allora designed this clarinet to make it ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great transitional instrument.
The Allora AAEC-304 Eb Clarinet is an excellent choice for the student desiring to expand their repertoire. Allora designed this clarinet to make it easy for players who are switching from a Bb to an Eb for the first time. Its feel and response are more similar to Bb clarinet, but still produces the sweet and round sound that Eb players look for. Featuring the Boehm key system, this instrument has remarkable intonation for a clarinet of this price. A weather resistant hard rubber body has a rich, warm tone and makes the AAEC- Eb clarinet at home on the marching field or the concert stage. Includes ABS molded case, mouthpiece, ligature and cap.
The Allora line of instruments was developed to offer the student musician an excellent start to their music career, at prices that parents can afford. Each Allora instrument design has been painstakingly researched and play-tested by woodwind specialists. Allora instruments meet exacting standards for intonation, comfort, and mechanical reliability.
- Durable hard rubber
- Cylindrical bore
- Silver plated keys
- Boehm (French) key system
- Italian pads
- Blue steel springs
- Includes case, mouthpiece, ligature and cap
With the sweet high Eb clarinets need!
- Model: AAEC-304
- Level: intermediate
- Key: Eb
- Bore: cylindrical
- Body, barrel, and bell material: hard rubber
- Key material: silver-plated
- Key system: Boehm
- Pads: Italian
- Springs: blue steel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.