- J17552 000000000 J17552000000000
Allora Boss 2 Professional Alto Saxophone Kit
- Write a Review
The Allora Boss 2 Alto saxophone has continued the tradition of the original Allora Big Boss by providing a great vintage jazz sound. Returning to a ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional alto with a quality accessories package.
The Allora Boss 2 Alto saxophone has continued the tradition of the original Allora Big Boss by providing a great vintage jazz sound. Returning to a more traditional bell size has allowed for a more direct sound with more "core". Features include professional style keys, abalone fingerbuttons, rolled tone holes, double arms on Low C, B, and Bb keys, and a high F# key. The traditional copper body and vintage look are still present, but are now accompanied by the addition of a vintage style solid nickel silver finish option as well. Both models achieve that great dark sound associated with certain saxes from the 30's and 40's. Comes with contoured case. A generous accessories package is included.
Allora Boss 2 professional alto saxophone AAAS-908
Vandoren Optimum alto saxophone mouthpiece
Rovner dark alto saxophone ligature and cap
Soft sax strap regular black, swivel hook
Alto/tenor sax stand with bag
Order today and receive an instrument of professional quality along with essential accessories.
92% red brass or matte nickel silver body
Professional style keys
High F# Key
Rolled tone holes
Double arms on Low C, B, and Bb keys
Floral engraving on bell and bow
Includes contoured case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.