- Write a Review
This clarinet really sings!
The driving force when designing and creating the Allora Paris Series clarinet was one idea: sound. Every choice that was made and every option that was honed was done so that this clarinet could sing. The grenadilla tenon rings and the lack of a bell ring were used to prevent any constriction of the instrument's natural vibration. The result is a sound that responds immediately and a tone that is big but still warm. While designed for the professional, the price of this clarinet makes it accessible to players of all levels.
- High Quality Aged Grenadilla wood body, barrel, and bell
- Grenadilla Tenon Rings
- Polycylindrical Bore
- Silver Plated Keys
- Undercut Tone Holes
- Includes: case / mouthpiece / cap and ligature / care products
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Nice case and bag
- Quality Craftsmanship
- Rich Sound
- Warm Tone
- Cheap mouthpiece and lig
- Small Venues
Comments about Allora Paris Series Professional Bb Clarinet Model AACL-913:
Am a flute and sax player who has decided to play clarinet also and didn't want to spend allot on a clarinet (won't be playing it that often..just back up every now and then).Replaced the cheap mouthpiece and ligature (was having a difficult time getting a consistent tone throughout and was difficult to play ) with a Vandoran B46 mouthpiece (made for sax players) and a Rovner Mark III Ligature which made a big difference in tone and playability.The upper notes in the low range seem to be inconsistent in tone and volume but that's probably driver error on my part. Am using a Vandoran standard 2 1/2 reed which seems to work well. The case and padded bag that come with this product are top quality. The padded bag which the case slips into also has straps so it can be used as a backpack.
The workmanship, quality, and tone of this instrument are very nice for the price and would work well for an intermediate student player or someone like me who will just use it every now and then for a performance but needs good quality tone.