- H77143 000000000 H77143000000000
Allora Student Series Flute Model AAFL-229 with Accessory Pack
- Write a Review
The Allora Student Series Flute Model AAFL-229 with Accessory Pack includes the Allora Flute Model AAFL-229 and the Giardinelli Flute Master Care Pac...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All that a budding flautist needs!
The Allora Student Series Flute Model AAFL-229 with Accessory Pack includes the Allora Flute Model AAFL-229 and the Giardinelli Flute Master Care Pack.
Allora Student Series Flute Model AAFL-229
The Allora AAFL-229 Student Flute is expertly crafted and represents an outstanding value. The silver-plated nickel headjoint, body, and foot have an even response and scale. Plateau style finger keys with an offset G key make it easier to play for young players with small fingers. The foot joint plays down to a low C. Durable key work provide years of consistent playability. Includes molded case and cleaning rod.
The Allora line of instruments was developed to offer the student musician an excellent start to their music career, at prices that parents can afford. Allora instruments meet exacting standards for intonation, comfort, and mechanical reliability and are an ideal alternative to renting.
Giardinelli Flute Master Care Pack
The Giardinelli Flute Master Care Pack includes a silver cloth, duster brush, cork grease, rod cleaning cloths, key oil, cleaning brush, a use and care pamphlet, and a deluxe Cordura case to keep it all together.
Plateau (closed hole) keys
Includes molded case and cleaning rod
Get started right!
Headjoint, body and foot material: silver-plated nickel
Key style: plateau (closed hole)
Key material: silver-plated nickel
Foot style: C-foot
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.