- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Allora Vienna Series Intermediate Semi-Curved Soprano Saxophone
AASS-501 - Lacquer
- Write a Review
- 585567 000501000 585567000501000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Allora Vienna Series Saxophones are a great value for schools on a budget as well as individuals looking for an affordable step-up instrument. W...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A value priced intermediate sax.
The Allora Vienna Series Saxophones are a great value for schools on a budget as well as individuals looking for an affordable step-up instrument. With these players in mind, the Vienna saxes have done an excellent job of combining features that enhance the sound with features that enhance durability. The result is a line of saxophones that can provide years of service to a wide range of players. The Vienna saxophones are the solution many have been looking for!
The Vienna Series Semi-Curved Soprano Saxophone has a sound that is warmer than what is found on a straight soprano, yet has better projection than a curved sax. Comes with deluxe black case.
Two necks, one straight, one curved
Range to High G
Includes case, mouthpiece, cap and ligature, care products
An affordable sax for the serious student.
Neck Material: Yellow brass
Body Material: Yellow brass
Bell Material: Yellow brass
Range: High G
Pads: Pisoni pads
Includes: Deluxe black case
Crafted in Taiwan
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.