- #H89696 000002000 H89696000002000
Altus 807 Series Handmade Flute
- Write a Review
The Altus 807 Series resides within the Artist line of handmande flutes. Altus Artist flutes offer the exceptional hand craftsmanship, tonal color, a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pro features, reasonable price.
The Altus 807 Series resides within the Artist line of handmande flutes. Altus Artist flutes offer the exceptional hand craftsmanship, tonal color, and playability of Altus Professional flutes without the added expense.
Each model features the Altus/Bennett scale, stainless steel springs, French-pointed keys. Each model includes an elegant wood-frame French case with leatherette finish and padded nylon case cover. It is equipped with a B foot.
The 807 features a .925 Sterling silver lip plate and riser with Sterling silver plated headjoint, body and mechanism, as well as extruded tubing with drawn and rolled tone holes.
For over 25 years, Altus has crafted flutes that embody the ideal marriage of vintage inspiration and modern technology. Created and handmade by Shuichi Tanaka, each Altus flute reflects his passion to produce the finest playing flutes available utilizing the finest of materials handwork and artistry.
- Altus/Bennett scale
- Stainless steel springs
- French-pointed keys
- Elegant wood-frame
- Equipped with a B foot
- .925 Sterling silver lip plate and riser
- Sterling silver plated headjoint, body and mechanism
- Extruded tubing with drawn and rolled tone holes
- Comes with French caseand padded nylon case cover
Order now and get the instrument that will take you to a pro level.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details