- #H89704 000002001 H89704000002001
Altus Atsui 18K Gold Series Handmade Flute
Inline G, C# Trill, D# Roller, Classic headjoint
- Write a Review
The Atsui line of Altus flutes are constructed of Sterling silver. The Atsui 18K Gold model is covered in a layer of 18K gold, which lends it gold's ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sterling silver with gold, a fine professional instrument.
The Atsui line of Altus flutes are constructed of Sterling silver. The Atsui 18K Gold model is covered in a layer of 18K gold, which lends it gold's characteristic tonal color of darkness, warmth and a pure, flexible response. It is a .925 Sterling silver flute, with an 18K gold-clad body, drawn tone holes, SP-1 springs, C# trill, and a D# roller.
Professional in every way, the Atsui line represents some of the finest flute making in the world. In Japanese, the word atsui means think, and carries with it connotations of depth, power and strength. This series by Altus embodies this broad concept of detailed introspection beautifully, and is an ideal instrument for the dedicated player.
.925 Sterling silver
18K gold-clad body
Drawn tone holes
C# trill, D# roller, other options
Order when you are ready for the flute you will cherish for a lifetime.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.