- 464465 000000000 464465000000000
Amati ASS62 Soprano Saxophone
- Write a Review
The Amati SS62 Soprano Saxophone offers one of the best European value in saxophones. Many advanced features are standard including heavy European b...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Pro level instruments.
The Amati SS62 Soprano Saxophone offers one of the best European value in saxophones. Many advanced features are standard including heavy European brass bodies, high F# key, and French style spatulas.
All Amati instruments are manufactured from quality materials, with high level of hand craftsmanship combined with modern technology. AMATI instruments are sought after for their excellent award-winning features, such as: beautiful, mellow sound quality, good intonation, functional reliability, perfect workmanship and very reasonable prices.
- Lacquered brass neck, body and bell.
- Includes: case / mouthpiece / ligature and cap / care products.
- Bell Diameter: 90mm
- Body Construction: Gold Lacquered Heavy Brass
- Extra Features: High F# Key
- Neck: Straight Brass
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Amati ASS62 Soprano Saxophone:
The Amati 62 is a fine soprano sax, the tone quality is excellent, construction is solid, and the instrument has an all-around quality feel. Intonation is predictable and the tone characteristic is neutral and round. Pads feature plastic resonators, and body construction is single-post. The 62 has no high G key (I personally have no desire to play high G on Sop), and features a solid one-piece body/neck design (no detachable necks). The keywork is more Selmer-ish, rather than older Yanigasawa style. Body engraving is modest, with the overall idea of putting the money toward better construction and higher quality metal, than embellished looks. To boot, the sax ships in a superb quality locking case, a beautifully constructed and solid necessity. As with most new saxes, the horn will be well served by a professional set-up, or at least a leak-check after purchase and shipment. I'm happy with the 62...it's old-school goodness, nothing really standout, just does it's job without fuss. It's FUN to play, and that is, at the end of the day, what matters. Thank you.
- Was this a gift?: