- 464451 000000000 464451000000000
Amati Model 351 C Clarinet
- Write a Review
Ideal for school orchestra program or the church musician, the Amati C clarinet is a great sounding and affordable instrument”perfect for the school ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The affordable, wood C clarinet!!
Ideal for school orchestra program or the church musician, the Amati C clarinet is a great sounding and affordable instrument”perfect for the school orchestral programs or the professional on a budget. Made with hand selected grenadilla wood and comfortable key work.
- Grenadilla wood body.
- Silver plated keys.
Model 351 C Clarinet
- Body: Grenadilla Wood
Bore: Cylindrical / 0.575" - 14.60 mm
Key System: Boehm (French)
Keys: Nickel Plated
Special Keys: None
Tone Holes: Undercut
Pads: Double Skin
Springs: Blue Steel
Includes: Case / Mouthpiece / Ligature & Cap / Care Products
Crafted In: Czech Republic
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.