- Product H83092
Antigua Winds AS3100 Series Eb Alto Saxophone
Black Nickel Body Black Nickel Keys
- Write a Review
Refined key mechanisms provide the Antigua AS3100 with a professional look and feel at a modest price. A solid performer, the AS3100 is perfect for t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High quality intermediate saxophone to carry you through your studies.
Refined key mechanisms provide the Antigua AS3100 with a professional look and feel at a modest price. A solid performer, the AS3100 is perfect for the advancing student or aspiring professional. Equipped with a high F# key for advanced compositions, and adjustable thumb hook for ergonomic hand placement.
The AS3100 is equipped with a hand-engraved bell, which is much more than just a cosmetic consideration. There is a spirit of art in instrument building that translates to the player, and a uniqueness to each instrument that a musician responds to, and the particulars of a hand-engraving go a long way toward endearing a specific instrument to its owner. Antigua saxophones are an excellent valuer within their price points from student to beginner to pro, and the AS3100 is a perfect stepping stone between the instrument you learned on and the instrument of your wildest dreams.
- Series: Antigua
- Key: Eb
- Construction: Post to body
- Auxiliary Keys: High F# key
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable (ABS)
- Neck Material: Yellow Brass
- Body Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: Yellow Brass
- Pads & Resonators: PISONI pads & metal resonators
- Bell Decoration: Hand engraved
Order an Antigua and you're all set until you get the instrument of your dreams--maybe another Antigua.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.