- H83096 000004003 H83096000004003
Antigua Winds SS4290 Power Bell Series Professional Bb Soprano Saxophone
- Write a Review
The Antigua SS4290 is a soprano saxophone designed for the professional player or serious student. A contemporary design, premium materials, impeccab...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional soprano saxophone with interchangable necks.
The Antigua SS4290 is a soprano saxophone designed for the professional player or serious student. A contemporary design, premium materials, impeccable craftsmanship and road-worthy reliability team up to make the SS4290 a classic. From the closely guarded processes of annealing the body, the shape of the bore, the size and placement of the body ribs, to balanced spring tensions, no amount of detail is spared in the making of the SS4290. To enhance the versatility of the SS4290 we include both straight and curved necks, as well as a high G key. To cap it off, the Antigua SS4290 receives exquisite hand engraving and is available in a variety of beautiful finishes.
- Ergonomic key shapes design
- Bell engraving
- Interchangeable neck
Order soon and get a soprano that is versatile and professional at an intermediate price.
- Series: Antigua Pro
- Key : Bb
- Construction: Fully ribbed
- Auxiliary Keys: High G key
- Thumb Hook: Adjustable (yellow brass)
- Necks: Curved & Straight interchangeable necks
- Neck Material: Yellow Brass (annealed)
- Body: One piece
- Body Material: Yellow Brass (annealed)
- Pads & Resonators: PISONI pads & metal resonators
- Bell Decoration: Hand engraved
- Mouthpiece: 4C
- Finish: Clear lacquered body and keys
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.