- 463204 000000000 463204000000000
Armstrong 303B Intermediate Flute
- Write a Review
Key of C. Open-hole French model, silver-plated in-line keys, B footjoint, sterling silver .014" thinwall headjoint, silver-plated .018" body. Includ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Key of C. Open-hole French model, silver-plated in-line keys, B footjoint, sterling silver .014" thinwall headjoint, silver-plated .018" body. Includes case.
A fine instrument for such a modest price. Order today.
- Body: Silver Plated (.018)
- Country Produced In: United States
- Foot: B Foot
- Head: Sterling (.014) "Thinwall"
- Instrument Key: C
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Keys: French (Open Holes)
- Material Type: Silver
- Proficiency Level: Professional
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Armstrong 303B Intermediate Flute:
I have had this flute for a few years, and it has served me well. All registers are easy to play with good tone. I have had problems with the screws a few times(I hear that is common with Armstrong flutes), which can make the pitch change sometimes, but nothing that can't be easily fixed.