- 463206 000000000 463206000000000
Armstrong 800B Intermediate Flute
- Write a Review
Key of C. Open-hole flute, sterling silver .014" thinwall headjoint, sterling silver .018" body and B foot, silver-plated in-line keys, tapered rolle...Read More
Key of C. Open-hole flute, sterling silver .014" thinwall headjoint, sterling silver .018" body and B foot, silver-plated in-line keys, tapered rollers. Includes French-style case with fleece-lined cover.
An affordable step-up to silver.
- Open-hole flute with B foot
- Sterling silver .014" thinwall headjoint
- Sterling silver .018" body and B foot
- Silver-plated in-line keys
A beauty and accessible in price for the advancing student.
800B Intermediate Flute
- Body: Sterling (.018)
- Case: Fleece Lined / French Style
- Country Produced In: United States
- Head: Sterling (.014) Thinwall
- Keys: French (Open Hole)
- Material Type: Sterling Silver
- Proficiency Level: Professional
- Rollers: Tapered
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Armstrong 800B Intermediate Flute:
I am a freshman in high school, and I decided that I needed a good flute for concert season. I looked everywhere at every music store for an affordable flute, and I stumbled on this flute. This flute has very comfortable cut holes in it's body, and the tone produced by it is really warm and flowing. I would highly recommend it if you're competitive in music, and you want to be a good flautist.