- 464643 000901000 464643000901000
Armstrong Model 104 USA Student Flute
- Write a Review
The classic Armstrong 104 closed-hole model is ideal for beginning students. Played and recommended for generations, this model is the first choice i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal for the serious student flutist.
The classic Armstrong 104 closed-hole model is ideal for beginning students. Played and recommended for generations, this model is the first choice in the American tradition for learning the flute. This silver-plated model includes a progressive-style headjoint, which flute teachers have chosen for its crisp response and ease of playing. Signature flat key cups prevent air leakage. Heavy plating and sturdy mechanism will assure that your student will play this model for years to come. The offset G mechanism is hung on a separate rod, allowing a sturdy mechanism.
- Keys: Silver-plated
- Arm: Y arm
- Footjoint: C foot
- Tubing: Silver-plated
- Springs: Beryllium
- Pads: Double Skin Pisoni
- Adjusting Screws: Under Mount
- Headjoint: Progressive style embouchure cut
- .016 wall tubing
- Body: .018 wall tubing
Get started with an Armstrong 104—add it to the cart now.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.