- Product 463735
Brio B20 Series Intermediate Flute
- Write a Review
The Brio B20 is flute for intermediate players that adds the sound depth of a solid silver body to the handmade, precision-fit Y-arm mechanism. The B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An impressive flute for the serious advancing student.
The Brio B20 is flute for intermediate players that adds the sound depth of a solid silver body to the handmade, precision-fit Y-arm mechanism. The B20 flute has the same high-quality fit and finish and the same solid silver Dana Sheridan Series head joint as the entire Brio line. The B20 is a step-up flute that provides value and longevity for advancing flute players.
- Handcut sterling silver Dana Sheridan Series headjoint
- Solid silver body
- Silver-plated Y-arm mechanism
- Stainless steel springs
- Open tone holes
- B footjoint
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.