- 475481 000000000 475481000000000
Buffet Crampon 1193 Prestige Low C Bass Clarinet
- Write a Review
The Buffet 1193 Prestige Bass Clarinet features both excellent sound and great projection. With a range to low C, the Buffet 1193 bass clarinet is th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A "must-have" low C bass clarinet for the discriminate professional.
The Buffet 1193 Prestige Bass Clarinet features both excellent sound and great projection. With a range to low C, the Buffet 1193 bass clarinet is the most popular choice for orchestral or wind ensemble performing. The full grenadilla wood body ensures a warm, focused tone and the silver plated keys are comfortable and durable. The neck of the 1193 Buffet is adjustable for intonation and offers a highly comfortable angle for the bass clarinetist. The outfit includes a lightweight case with backpack straps, mouthpiece and Buffet care products.
1193 Prestige Low C Bass Clarinet
- Level: Artisan
Range to: Low C
Neck: Two Part Neck
Body Material: High-quality, unstained Grenadilla
Key Plating: Power Forged Silver
Special Keys: Eb/Ab Lever, Low G Resonance, Double and Triple D Spatula
Tone Holes: Undercut
Includes: Case and Care Products
Crafted In France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.