- #468465 000000000 468465000000000
Buffet Crampon 1553 Prestige Eb Contra Alto Clarinet
- Write a Review
The Buffet Crampon Prestige Contra-Alto is a high quality clarinet made from grenadilla wood with undercut tone holes. The result is a beautiful tone...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An excellent foundation for a woodwind section, the Contra Alto clarinet creates beautiful textures when mixed with bassoons and bass clarinets.
The Buffet Crampon Prestige Contra-Alto is a high quality clarinet made from grenadilla wood with undercut tone holes. The result is a beautiful tone and quick response. Keys and posts are power forged, pre-plated in copper, and silver-plated which creates strong keys that will shine for years to come. To accomplish a clear tone and sound throughout the range, a double octave key with high Bb and half hole speaker vent are employed. The rich, dark sound of the Buffet Crampon Prestige Contra-Alto Clarinet blends beautifully within a clarinet section.
- Automatic double octave keys, with high Bb key: For tonal clarity
- Half hole speaker vent: Better emission of the F# without noise
- High quality Grenadilla wood: Beautiful, durable wood, Produces excellent tone
- Undercut tone holes: Improves tone and faster response
- Level: Artisan
- Key: Eb
- Body Material: High quality grenadilla
- Key Material: Silver-plate
- Key System: Boehm / 19 keys
- Special feature: Double octave key with high Bb, Half hole speaker vent
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Includes: Case, mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted In: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.