- 462777 000000000 462777000000000
Buffet Crampon 3613 Professional Oboe
- Write a Review
A creation of unrivaled craftsmanship, the Buffet Crampon 3613 oboe produces a quality of sound that professionals demand. The instruments are manufa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A creation of unrivaled craftsmanship.
A creation of unrivaled craftsmanship, the Buffet Crampon 3613 oboe produces a quality of sound that professionals demand. The instruments are manufactured from only the finest, well seasoned grenadilla wood. Each 3613 oboe has a full conservatory and includes such features as silver-plated keywork, 3rd octave key, and Ab/Bb trill key.
- Level: Professional
- Body Material: Grenadilla
- Key System: Full Conservatory
- Key Material: Silver-plate
- Trill keys: Double D Trill, Ab/Bb Trill,
- Pads: Cork upper joint, Gore-Tex lower joint and bell keys
- Includes: case and care products
- Crafted In: French
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.