- Write a Review
Intermediate clarinet made by the masters.
Developed through industrial synergy between Buffet's research & development arm and its production facilities based in France and Germany, the new E12F student clarinet came onto the market in September 2012.
Its body is derived from professional models and made in Buffet Crampon's French workshops; the key assembly and quality control are carried out by our German teams in Markneukirchen.
Ease of play, reliability, and accurate tuning are the main characteristics of this new Buffet Crampon clarinet. The E12F: setting new standards for young musicians. It comes with a lightweight ergonomic backpack fitted with extra side pockets.
- Tough and reliable
- Easy to play with accurate intonation
- Adapted from professional models
- Leather pads guarantee airtightness
- Carefully selected and stabilized grenadilla wood
- Colorless varnish to protect against cracks and scratches
- Homogeneous throughout its range
Order now for an instrument that will suffice throughout your intermediate studies.
E12 France Intermediate Bb Clarinet
- Key: Bb
Pitch: 442 Hz
Body: unstained African Blackwood, treated and lacquered for optimal protection
Bore: concept developed with Buffet Crampon expertise
Thumb rest: adjustable, enabling the use of a neck strap
Keywork finish: silver plated
Keywork and mechanic: forged, copper plated then silver plated as for Prestige
Springs: blue steel for ease and accuracy of key movement
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.