- 620721 000000000 620721000000000
Buffet Crampon Greenline 1193 Prestige Low C Bass Clarinet
- Write a Review
The 1193 Bass Clarinet represents Buffet Crampon craftsmanship at its greatest. A must for the serious university student or the professional symphon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An elegantly styled, beautifully crafted bass clarinet with rich tone and a long-lasting finish.
The 1193 Bass Clarinet represents Buffet Crampon craftsmanship at its greatest. A must for the serious university student or the professional symphony player, the Buffet Crampon Prestige Bass Clarinet produces a well-centered, rich tone.
Along with an Eb/Ab lever and low G resonance key, the Buffet Crampon clarinet is equipped with a double D spatula and a triple D spatula.
Buffet's Greenline body material is a composite made from compressed Grenadilla wood powder. The result is an instrument that is much more resistant to changes in temperature and humidity and will not crack. The sound is still as big and dark as the regular 1193, but the extra density adds more projection, allowing you to be more easily heard.
- Greenline Composite Body: responds like Grenadilla but will not crack.
- Undercut tone holes: improves tone and ease of response
- Power forged silver-plated keywork and posts that are pre-plated in copper and finished in silver plate
- Long lasting finish and feel
- 2 part neck: better mouth position that frees the neck from stress and stiffness
Greenline 1193 Prestige Low C Bass Clarinet
- Key: Bb
Range to low C
Power forged, silver-plated keywork
Low G resonance key
Double D spatula
Triple D spatula
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.