- 468452 000000000 468452000000000
Buffet Crampon Prestige Bassett Horn in F
- Write a Review
Whether performing the Grande Partita or the Koncert Stucke, the Buffet bassett provides a clear projection in all registers as well as solid intonat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A key horn for many works of Mozart and Mendelssohn.
Whether performing the Grande Partita or the Koncert Stucke, the Buffet bassett provides a clear projection in all registers as well as solid intonation and a flexible sound that is pure Buffet.
Prestige Bassett Horn in F
- Level: Artisan
Body Material: Unstained grenadilla
Key Material: Silver-plate
Key System: Boehm / 19 key
Special Keys: High Bb and Eb/Ab lever
Tone Holes: Undercut
Necks: 2 necks at different lengths
Bore Size: .677" (17.2mm)
Includes: Case, mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
Crafted In: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.