- 468459 000000000 468459000000000
Buffet Crampon Prestige RC Professional Bb Clarinet
- Write a Review
For the player who enjoys more focus, the Buffet Prestige RC clarinet, features a smaller bore design that produces a compact and vibrant sound. Ano...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get More Focus
For the player who enjoys more focus, the Buffet Prestige RC clarinet, features a smaller bore design that produces a compact and vibrant sound. Another special feature of the RC Prestige Buffet clarinet is the special egg shape inside the bell. This contour allows the chalumeau notes of the Buffet RC Prestige to really speak.
The body is in M'Pingo wood, selected, dried and tested with care, High precision bore, undercutting of tone holes carried out according to BUFFET CRAMPON strict specifications, 18 silver plated keys and 6 rings, keywork in nickel silver, pre-plated in copper, then silver plated, cold power forged, rods and pivot screws in stainless steel and fine tuned, pointed needle springs, GORE-TEX pads, Eb/Ab lever, adjustable thumb rest. Complete with leather covered case and genuine Buffet care products.
Numerous improvements have been made to the famous RC Prestige, now its already remarkable tone is even better: the shape of the bell plays a major role in adding warmth and focus. Carefully chosen quality materials, the talents of the best craftsmen, cutting-edge technology and unparalleled skills come together in the RC Prestige.
- Smaller bore for focused tone
- Innovative inner bell contour
- Premium materials
- Silver-plated keys
- Gore-Tex pads
- Case, swab and HB ligature included
- Handcrafted in France NOTE: Buffet does not include a mouthpiece with this instrument
- Level: Artisan
- Key: Bb
- Barrel, Body, and Bell: Carefully selected, unstained grenadilla wood
- Keys: Silver Plated
- Key System: Boehm (French) / 18 keys
- Special Keys: Alternate Eb/Ab Lever
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Bore Shape: Polycylindrical top joint, cylidrical lower joint and bell
- Bore Size: .569"
- Pads: Gore-tex
- Springs: Blue steel
- Includes: Deluxe case, mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted In: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.