- J47439 000000000 J47439000000000
Buffet Crampon Prodige Performance C Oboe
- Write a Review
The Prodige Performance C oboe features important technical, aesthetic and acoustic improvements that will allow motivated students to progress quick...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Easy low register for students, beautiful voice for experienced players.
The Prodige Performance C oboe features important technical, aesthetic and acoustic improvements that will allow motivated students to progress quickly and experienced players to realize their musical vision.
Instrument technicians in the workshops of Buffet Crampon have completed an intense period of Research and Development to create an instrument with easy-to-play, accurate low notes that allow mastery of the most difficult range. Transitioning from one octave to another is smooth and the mechanics are extremely precise.
Prodige’s sound is rich and full, and comes very close to sounding like a professional instrument. Experienced oboists will be charmed by the acoustic homogeneity of this oboe, and students will quickly develop control over the difficult lower register.
- Enhanced plateau key design brings a flexibility and feeling close to those of Buffet Crampon professional instruments
- More ergonomic placement of spatulas and plateau keys means more comfortable playing for all hand sizes
- Large-headed adjustment screws mean more precise adjustments
- Octave pips in German nickel silver
- Protective satin varnish for body and bell finish shows the wood grain
- Acoustics that are close to the professional range: ease of projection, pitch, homogeneity andflexibility
- Body in African blackwood and Luracast bore make the instrument crack-resistant
Outstanding instrument for any stage of a motivated player's progress.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.