- 468434 000950000 468434000950000
Buffet Crampon R13 A Clarinet with Silver Keys
- Write a Review
Throughout its long lifetime Buffet Crampon has developed the most complete range of clarinets, while always taking musicians', conductors' and compo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The legendary choice of professional clarinetists.
Throughout its long lifetime Buffet Crampon has developed the most complete range of clarinets, while always taking musicians', conductors' and composers' requirements into consideration. Developed in 1955 under the guidance of Robert Carree, the R13 clarinet quickly became the legendary choice of professional musicians. Musicians are charmed by its rich and focused sound, its power in all registers and its flexibility. The R13 is suitable for all types of musician, symphony or chamber music, soloists, teachers, those in marching bands, students and amateurs.
Buffet Crampon R-13 has stained Grenadilla wood, hand burnished bore, power forged keywork and posts, pre-plated in copper and finished in either nickel or silver plate, silver plated adjustable thumb rest, undercut tone holes, polycarbonate fiber reinforced tenons, Gore-Tex pads.
- Buffet does not include a mouthpiece with this instrument
The professional standard's design and manufacturing principles applied to the A clarinet. Order soon.
- Level: Professional
- Key: A
- Body, Barrel, and Bell Material: Hand-selected and stained grenadilla
- Key Material: Silver-plated
- Key System: Boehm (French)
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Bore Shape: Polycylindrical
- Bore Size: .576" (14.64mm)
- Pads: Double fish skin
- Springs: Blue steel
- Includes: case, mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted In: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.