- 468447 000000000 468447000000000
Buffet Crampon R13 Greenline A Clarinet
- Write a Review
The Buffet R13 Greenline A clarinet follows the same manufacturing process as the 100% grenadlla R13s. The Buffet R13 Greenline clarinets are highly ...Read More
The Buffet R13 Greenline A clarinet follows the same manufacturing process as the 100% grenadlla R13s. The Buffet R13 Greenline clarinets are highly popular among military clarinetists or any player who is subjected to extreme conditions.
The R13 Greenline series of clarinets meets follows the same manufacturing process as the 100% grenadlla R13s. Thanks to the addition of carbon fibres, Green Line clarinets withstand admirably to variations in atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity, the risk of cracking is therefore eliminated
Created in 1994, the Greenline series of instruments has taken advantage of the excess wood remaining from the clarinet manufacturing process. This process of combining grenadilla powder with carbon fibers produces a clarinet that is greatly resistant to environmental change and helps to relieve stress on the African grenadilla wood population.
Most clarinetists purchasing an instrument with this level of distinction have particular preferences in terms of mouthpieces, so the Tosca Bb Clarinet is priced and shipped without one. A fine quality French-made HB ligature is included. The HB is a silver-plated metal ligature that is very easy-blowing and provides a round, centered and brilliant sound as well as a superior détaché in the upper register.
Greenline design for the A.
- Body constructed of 95% grenadilla wood and 5% polycarbonate fiber and epoxy resin
- Withstands extreme temperature and humidity changes
- Will not crack
- Hand-burnished bore improves intonation and centers tone
- Same level of finshing as wooden clarinets
- Nickel-plated keys
Order today if you are concerned with cracking and splitting but need top quality performance.
R13 Greenline A Clarinet
- Level: Professional
- Key: A
- Body, Barrel, and Bell Material: Green Line made of 95% grenadilla powder and 5% epoxy resin
- Key Material: Silver-plated
- Key System: Boehm (French)
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Bore Shape: Polycylindrical
- Bore Size: .576" (14.64mm)
- Pads: Double fish skin
- Springs: Blue steel
- Includes: case, mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted In: France