- 468447 000000000 468447000000000
Buffet Crampon R13 Greenline A Clarinet
- Write a Review
The Buffet R13 Greenline A clarinet follows the same manufacturing process as the 100% grenadlla R13s. The Buffet R13 Greenline clarinets are highly...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Greenline design for the A.
The Buffet R13 Greenline A clarinet follows the same manufacturing process as the 100% grenadlla R13s. The Buffet R13 Greenline clarinets are highly popular among military clarinetists or any player who is subjected to extreme conditions.
The R13 Greenline series of clarinets meets follows the same manufacturing process as the 100% grenadlla R13s. Thanks to the addition of carbon fibres, Green Line clarinets withstand admirably to variations in atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity, the risk of cracking is therefore eliminated
Created in 1994, the Greenline series of instruments has taken advantage of the excess wood remaining from the clarinet manufacturing process. This process of combining grenadilla powder with carbon fibers produces a clarinet that is greatly resistant to environmental change and helps to relieve stress on the African grenadilla wood population.
- Buffet does not include a mouthpiece with this instrument
Order today if you are concerned with cracking and splitting but need top quality performance.
- Level: Professional
- Key: A
- Body, Barrel, and Bell Material: Green Line made of 95% grenadilla powder and 5% epoxy resin
- Key Material: Silver-plated
- Key System: Boehm (French)
- Tone Holes: Undercut
- Bore Shape: Polycylindrical
- Bore Size: .576" (14.64mm)
- Pads: Double fish skin
- Springs: Blue steel
- Includes: case, mouthpiece, ligature, cap, and care products
- Crafted In: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.