- 462808 000000000 462808000000000
Buffet Crampon R13 Greenline Professional Bb Clarinet with Silver Plated Keys
- Write a Review
The R13 Greenline series of clarinets follows the same manufacturing process as the 100% grenadlla R13s. Thanks to the addition of carbon fibers, Gre...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Buffet R13 Greenline clarinets are highly popular among military clarinetists or any player who is subjected to extreme conditions.
The R13 Greenline series of clarinets follows the same manufacturing process as the 100% grenadlla R13s. Thanks to the addition of carbon fibers, Green Line clarinets withstand admirably to variations in atmospheric conditions (temperature, humidity). The risk of cracking is therefore eliminated.Created in 1994, the Greenline series of instruments has taken advantage of the excess wood remaining from the clarinet manufacturing process. This process of combining grenadilla powder with carbon fibers produces a clarinet that is greatly resistant to environmental change and helps to relieve stress on the African grenadilla wood population.
Most clarinetists purchasing an instrument with this level of distinction have particular preferences in terms of mouthpieces, so the Tosca Bb Clarinet is priced and shipped without one. A fine quality French-made HB ligature is included. The HB is a silver-plated metal ligature that is very easy-blowing and provides a round, centered and brilliant sound as well as a superior detaché in the upper register.
- Withstands extreme temperature and humidity changes
- Will not crack
- Hand-burnished bore improves intonation and centers tone
- Same level of finishing as wooden clarinets
- Nickel-plated keys
- Undercut tone holes improve tone and ease of response
- Buffet does not include a mouthpiece with this instrument
Order today if you are concerned with cracking and splitting but still need top quality performance.
R13 Greenline Professional Bb Clarinet with Silver Plated Keys
- Level: Professional
Barrel, Body, and Bell Material: Greenline (95% grenadilla powder, 5% polycarbonate fiber and epoxy resin)
Key System: Boehm (French) / 17 Keys
Tone Holes: Undercut
Bore Shape: Polycylindrical
Bore Size: .574'' (14.58mm)
Barrel: 66mm cylindrical
Pads: Double fish skin
Springs: Blue steel (French)
Includes: Deluxe case, ligature, cap, and care products
Crafted In: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.