- 462811 000000000 462811000000000
Buffet Crampon R13 Vintage Professional Bb Clarinet
- Write a Review
The Buffet R13 Bb Vintage Professional Clarinet has one conical 66mm barrel and one cylindrical barrel. It has been crafted by Buffet with silver-pla...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Based on the revered 1950s original.
The Buffet R13 Bb Vintage Professional Clarinet has one conical 66mm barrel and one cylindrical barrel. It has been crafted by Buffet with silver-plated keys, undercut toneholes, specially treated polycylindrical bore, and a silver-plated adjustable thumb rest. Crafted in high-quality unstained grenadilla wood to ensure evenness of tone and response. This is a clarinet that is reminiscent of the original '50s R13. Buffet includes a luxurious calfskin leather pochette case with the R13 Vintage Professional Clarinet.
- Top quality materials
- Silver-plated keys
- Professional standard, reissue of the original
- Tone, power and projection across all registers
- Quality case and HB ligature included
The standard bearer.
R13 Vintage Professional Bb Clarinet
- Level: Professional
Barrel, Body, and Bell: Hand-selected grenadilla wood
Key System: Boehm (French) / 17 keys
Bore Shape: Polycylindrical
Bore Size: .571" (14.50mm)
Barrels: 1 grenadilla cylindrical, 1 grenadilla reverse taper
Pads: Double skin
Springs: Blue steel (French)
Includes: Leather pochette-style case, ligature, cap, and care products
Crafted In: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.