- 468460 000000000 468460000000000
Buffet Crampon RC Prestige A Clarinet
- Write a Review
Carefully chosen quality materials, the talents of the best craftsmen, cutting-edge technology, and unparalleled skills come together in the RC Prest...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Warm and focused.
Carefully chosen quality materials, the talents of the best craftsmen, cutting-edge technology, and unparalleled skills come together in the RC Prestige. The smaller, French bore (which extends into the bell) provides more focus and warmth. The masterful keywork responds easily and evenly.
Prestige RC clarinet designed by Robert Carre with special inside bell shape for better sound emission, 18 silver plated keys and 6 rings, auxiliary Eb lever, undercut tone holes, metal tenon caps, GORE-TEX pads, adjustable thumb rest, deluxe naugahyde covered wood shell case with plush interior.
Most clarinetists purchasing an instrument with this level of distinction have particular preferences in terms of mouthpieces, so the Tosca Bb Clarinet is priced and shipped without one. A fine-quality, French-made HB ligature is included. The HB is a silver-plated metal ligature that is very easy-blowing and provides a round, centered and brilliant sound as well as a superior dtach in the upper register.
- Finest materials and workmanship
- Impeccable tone and mechanics
- Timeless design
The rich and dark lower register you have been seeking. Order soon.
RC Prestige A Clarinet
- Level: Artisan
Body, Barrel, and Bell Material: Premium unstained grenadilla
Key Material: Silver-plate
Key System: Boehm (French) / 18 keys
Special Keys: Auxiliary Eb lever
Tone Holes: Undercut
Bore Shape: Polycylindrical
Bore Size: .569"
# of Barrels: Two barrels
Barrel Size: 65mm and 66mm
Springs: Blue steel
Special feature: Hand burnished bore, Egg-shaped inside bell shape
Includes: case, ligature, cap, and care products
Crafted In: France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.