- Product 468425
Buffet Crampon Tosca A Clarinet
- Write a Review
The Buffet Crampon Tosca series was created in a collaborative effort between Buffet Crampon luthiers and artists such as Michael Arrignon, Romain Gu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superior sound quality, intonation and tone.
The Buffet Crampon Tosca series was created in a collaborative effort between Buffet Crampon luthiers and artists such as Michael Arrignon, Romain Guyot, Pascal Moragu¨s, Guy Deplus, and Paul Meyer. The result is a clarinet designed for the 21st century with incomparable style and elegance.The Tosca is the evolutionary result of advanced materials and manufacturing techniques. It has a warm, velvety sound and extremely consistent intonation at either 440 or 442 Hz as it comes with two barrels. The keywork is shaped for a comfortable and a natural feel. It is made with a low F correction key to better match instruments holding down the low end of the ensemble, Gore-Tex and cork pads, and select grenadilla or Green Line bodies.
Most clarinetists purchasing an instrument with this level of distinction have particular preferences in terms of mouthpieces, so the Tosca Bb Clarinet is priced and shipped without one. A fine quality French-made HB ligature is included. The HB is a silver-plated metal ligature that is very easy-blowing and provides a round, centered and brilliant sound as well as a superior detaché in the upper register. NOTE: Buffet does not include a mouthpiece with this instrument.
- Premium materials
- Two barrels
- Silver-plated keys
- Gore-Tex and cork pads
- Case, swab and HB ligature included
- Handcrafted in France NOTE: Buffet does not include a mouthpiece with this instrument
Elegance and character reside alongside mechanical excellence.
- Level: Artisan
- Key: A
- Pitch: 440/442 (2 Barrels)
- Barrel, Body, and Bell Material: Premium Grenadilla or Green Line Composite
- Key: Silver-plated
- Barrel Size: 66mm and 65mm
- Special Features s: Eb Lever, Low F correction, Raised C#/G# tone holes
- Tone holes: Undercut
- Pads: Gore-Tex
- Includes: Case, ligature, and care products
- Crafted In France
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.