- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BURKART Resona 300 Flute with Sterling Silver Body and Headjoint with 14K Gold Riser
Inline-G, C# Trill
- Write a Review
- #J28951 000002000 J28951000002000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Easy to play and comfortable in your hand, this flute will take your playing to a new level of accuracy and expression. Featuring a solid sterling si...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Available in different popular key configurations.
Easy to play and comfortable in your hand, this flute will take your playing to a new level of accuracy and expression. Featuring a solid sterling silver body and headjoint, along with silver-plated keys, the Resona flute will exceed the expectations of your section mates, family, friends and teachers. The setup and final adjustments of your new Resona are performed at Burkart's Boston area workshop. Available with three flavors of headjoint and your favorite key configurations, this flute could be your perfect match. Order today with the no-risk assurance of the Resona Quality Guarantee
Sterling Silver Body, Foot, Ribs, and Posts
Silver plated keys
Sterling Silver headjoint
14K gold riser & silver lip plate
French Pointed Arms
10K White Gold Springs
Available in Inline-G or Offset-G, with our without a C# Trill.
A Split-E mechanism is available on the Offset-G model.
The Resona Quality Guarantee
Includes: Durable case & cover / Key plugs, swab stick, and authenticity certificate.
Pro sound and playability. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.