- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fossati Model MB Oboe
- Write a Review
- J46638 000000000 J46638000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fossati MB oboe was developed with Michel Bénet (soloist of the Orchestra of Paris). His musical and visual aesthetic guided the striking design ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High design and precision.
The Fossati MB oboe was developed with Michel Bénet (soloist of the Orchestra of Paris). His musical and visual aesthetic guided the striking design of the oboe’s finial. This model is very direct and responds to the slightest change in your air and inflection. This quality is due to the unique design of the upper joint. The MB will follow you in through all shades and colors of that you ask and require of it. From pianissimo to triple forte (and beyond) the stability and evenness will surprise and delight you.
Grenadilla wood body
Platinum-plated keys and posts
Double tenon ring
Adjustment for low Bb
Left hand adjustment mechanisms positioned above keys for more precise control
Long F# plate
- Conservatory system
- Lowest note: Bb
- F key for left hand
- Eb key for left and right hand
- Ab key for left and right hand
- 3rd octave key
- Forked F vent
- Bb vent
- Articulated B-C# mechanism
- Gillet key
- Philadelphia system
- Split right D key
- Ab-Bb key
- D-C# trill keys
- Cork pads on all keys with the exception of leather pads on the low Bb, B and C keys
Experience more control of your tone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.