- K35701 000000000 K35701000000000
Fossati Professional A Oboe
- Write a Review
The Fossati A combines the broad head of the Fossati S with a thicker body. The bore widens in two stages leading to the thicker bell. The timbre of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Fossati A combines the broad head of the Fossati S with a thicker body. The bore widens in two stages leading to the thicker bell. The timbre of the Fossati A is less direct than the Fossati S with slightly more resistance for the oboist to play against. The combination of the bore design and the thickness of the instrument’s body gives the model A a very round and mellow sound.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.