- Product J16058
Fox Renard Model 260 Bassoon
- Write a Review
Designed for advanced bassoonists, the Renard Model 260 was patterned after the Fox Professional Model 660. Built from red maple, the 260 can produce...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A masterful instrument for the discriminating bassoonist.
Designed for advanced bassoonists, the Renard Model 260 was patterned after the Fox Professional Model 660. Built from red maple, the 260 can produce the power, depth, great intonation and resonance associated with professional bassoons. Available with French or German bell.
Select, aged Red Maple body
French style bell (metal ring)
Liner in the wing joint and small bore of the boot
Key work made of nickel silver with heavy silver plating
Nickel silver water tubes extending into the bore
B (flat) guard
Full German Key System
High D key
High E key
Ring key for left hand third finger
Right hand whisper key lock
Rollers for right little finger F and A (flat)
Rollers for left little finger E (flat) and D (flat)
Rollers for right thumb B (flat) and F (sharp)
Two Professional Bocals: *CTC* R2 bocals; #2 & #3 lengths Options: CVX, CVC, CTX, CTC styles; Lengths 0-4
Premium case with both shoulder and backpack straps
Two high quality bassoon reeds
Micro-fiber swabs for boot and wing
Order today and establish a sound you can call your own.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.