- #H89947 000009000 H89947000009000
Gemeinhardt Alto Flute
- Write a Review
The response of the Gemeinhardt Model 11A alto flute is excellent through all registers, and the Y-arm mechanism is stable and strong. It is an excel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality build, quality tone.
The response of the Gemeinhardt Model 11A alto flute is excellent through all registers, and the Y-arm mechanism is stable and strong. It is an excellent selection for school band programs in that it plays well, sounds good, and is affordable. It is designed to play with ease throughout the entire range of the instrument. The alto flute is often written for in school-oriented orchestral and concert band arrangements, and it is a wonderful sound that may serve to distinguish and motivate a student who wishes not to be just one of many in a row of flutes.
Order now and expand your tonal palette.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.