- 462877 000000000 462877000000000
Gemeinhardt Model 4PSH Piccolo
- Write a Review
Key of C, solid silver head, high-impact plastic body, silver-plated keys, beryllium copper springs....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Key of C, solid silver head, high-impact plastic body, silver-plated keys, beryllium copper springs.
Key of C
Solid silver head
High-impact plastic body
Beryllium copper springs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Play
- Quality Craftsmanship
- School Bands
Comments about Gemeinhardt Model 4PSH Piccolo:
First time to purchase an instrument online. Happy with my new piccolo but did not count on having to spend additional time and money to get it adjusted before I could play it. The pad on the F sharp key (key six) was problematic, and the B flat key was also very sticky.