- 464214 000000000 464214000000000
Gemeinhardt Roy Seaman Signature Piccolo
Solid Silver keys
- Write a Review
This all Grenadilla wood piccolo with solid silver keys is a tribute to the legendary piccolo maker Roy Seaman. Handcrafted to produce the warm, rich...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The choice of more professionals.
This all Grenadilla wood piccolo with solid silver keys is a tribute to the legendary piccolo maker Roy Seaman. Handcrafted to produce the warm, rich sound that blends so beautifully with other acoustic instruments, this instrument has long been recognized for its outstanding craftsmanship and performance. It features a conical bore, a special scale design for consistent response, and intonation throughout all registers. The Roy Seaman Signature Piccolo comes with a deluxe case and cleaning rod.
- Grenadilla wood head and body.
- Solid silver keys
- Split E
- Conical bore
- Beryllium copper springs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.