- 462107 000176000 462107000176000
Hall C Crystal Piccolo
- Write a Review
Handcrafted using Pyrex glass and permanently decorated with kiln-fired enamels in an ivy design, it is a work of art. Carefully hand-tuned and fitte...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This unique instrument looks as good as it sounds!
Handcrafted using Pyrex glass and permanently decorated with kiln-fired enamels in an ivy design, it is a work of art. Carefully hand-tuned and fitted with modern Boehm taper, it produces a note range of 2-1/2 octaves. It's not only beautiful, but very functional. The hard glass produces beautiful crystal-clear tone. Full one-year warranty covers accidental breakage. Key of C. 12-1/2".
- Pyrex glass
- Kiln-fired enamels in an ivy design
- Modern Boehm taper
- 2-1/2 octave note range
- Full one-year warranty
A fabulous flute for a paltry price. Put it in the cart.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Gives off a traditional woodwind sound
- In tune
Comments about Hall C Crystal Piccolo:
It's such a unique and beautiful piccolo that gives off that traditional sound as if it were made out wood instead of glass or even metal. Even though the fingerings are very different to a regular piccolo/flute, I found the fingerings to be very simple and easy to learn as 1,2,3, etc. (literally) for the most part. Unlike any other open-holed flute, the glass piccolo has rimmed holes instead of keys with holes in the middle, so I recommend keeping your nails pretty short for the half-hole fingerings.
- Was this a gift?: