- Product 467737
Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Baritone Saxophone Reed
- Write a Review
Harry Hartmann Fiberreeds are impervious to changes in temperature and humidity and, due to the manufacturing process, are 100% consistent from reed ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Original Fiberreed!
Harry Hartmann Fiberreeds are impervious to changes in temperature and humidity and, due to the manufacturing process, are 100% consistent from reed to reed. Included with the Harry Hartmann Fiberreed is a medium hard rubber support that enables the reed to vibrate more freely. The Harry Hartmann fiberreeds are the only reed available that will let you customize your sound. By purchasing the Addjust Vary Support (sold separately) you can change the support and darken or brighten the tone. These are truly a revolutionary concept in reed design.
- Last 20-30 times longer than cane reeds
- Play immediately, no soaking or break-in period
- Extremely resistant to warping and splitting
- Perfectly consistent
- Easy to clean, resulting in a hygienic and odorless reed even after months of play
Fiberreed Baritone Saxophone Reed
- Strength: about 1/2 strength softer than traditional cane reeds
- Quantity: Sold individually