- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Clarinet Reed
- Write a Review
- #467734 000942000 467734000942000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Harry Hartmann Fiberreeds are impervious to changes in temperature and humidity and, due to the manufacturing process, are 100% consistent from reed ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Original Fiberreed!
Harry Hartmann Fiberreeds are impervious to changes in temperature and humidity and, due to the manufacturing process, are 100% consistent from reed to reed. Included with the Harry Hartmann Fiberreed is a medium hard rubber support that enables the reed to vibrate more freely. The Harry Hartmann fiberreeds are the only reed available that will let you customize your sound. By purchasing the Addjust Vary Support (sold separately) you can change the support and darken or brighten the tone. These are truly a revolutionary concept in reed design.
- Last 20-30 times longer than cane reeds
- Play immediately, no soaking or break-in period
- Extremely resistant to warping and splitting
- Perfectly consistent
- Easy to clean, resulting in a hygienic and odorless reed even after months of play
- Made in Germany
- Strength: about 1/2 strength softer than traditional cane reeds
- Quantity: Sold individually
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Harry Hartmann Fiberreed Clarinet Reed:
This reed does not have enough heart compared to the Vandoren reeds that I play. There is too much flexibility with the higher amount of resistence that it has. I think that the idea and material are great, it's just the shape of the reed that needs imorovement.