- #472247 000905000 472247000905000
Haynes Handmade Drawn Tone Hole Model Professional Flute
Offset G, 14K Gold Riser, .018 Wall, Solid Silver
- Write a Review
The Handmade Drawn Tone Hole Model Professional Flute has an .018 solid silver tube that combines Y arms, B Foot, and drawn tone holes to create a fl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
For the musician looking for a dark sound and heavier weight.
The Handmade Drawn Tone Hole Model Professional Flute has an .018 solid silver tube that combines Y arms, B Foot, and drawn tone holes to create a flute that has a remarkable sound and extraordinary action. This flute is for the musician looking for a dark sound and heavier weight. A must try for any professional looking for an affordable instrument.
The .018 solid silver tube.
French pointed arms, open hole and B foot.
The drawn tone holes to create a flute that has a remarkable sound.
Head Joint: Solid Silver
Key Style: Open Hole with Raised Y Key Arms
Keys: Solid Silver
Mechanism: B Foot with Gizmo Key
Pitch Standard: A=442
Springs: White Gold
Tone Holes: Drawn
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.